Saturday 28 September 2013

"Possession du Ballon" by Ramdan Faudzi

"Possession du Ballon"



I've being kicked around,
For all my life,
Not by the cause of dislike.

I have been in Asia,
I was in Africa,
I am now in Europe.

I was known by the stars,
The one who created them,
And those who admire them.

I have been at the bottom,
I was in the center,
I am now at the top.

I've being pursued,
For the time given,
to have glory and fame in the game.

by
Ramdan Faudzi.

This poem is all about football. I wrote the poem after being inspired by watching the "Champions League" game last night. It is a poem about football who love by many and i think its easy to understand. There's an anaphor in stanza 1 and 3 and a lot of personification and of course symbolism. The first time making a poem showed my lack of knowledge producing it. I hope the poem is acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment